Do I have to pay for Google storage every month? Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of cloud storage at no charge, which is shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
How much is Google Drive Monthly? The first 15GB of storage remain free, but 100GB now costs just $1.99 per month instead of $4.99. Even more impressively, though, you can now get a terabyte of online storage for $9.99 a month, down from $49.99.
Why am I being charged for Google storage? By default, your storage purchase is set to automatically renew at the end of your subscription. At any point during your subscription, you can upgrade to a larger storage plan. You’ll upgrade to your new storage level immediately, and your credit card will be charged when you run out of credit.
How do I stop Google from charging my credit card?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.