How do I create a private cloud?
- Set up compute, network, and storage resources with clusters.
- Install management software for the hardware.
- Choose and configure a backup solution (on a per-VM or full-cloud basis) and set up servers for redundancy.
How do I create a free cloud server?
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- In the top navigation bar, click Select a Product > Rackspace Cloud.
- Select Servers > Cloud Servers.
- Click Create Server.
- In the Server Details section, enter a name for your server in the Server Name field.
What is the difference between public and private cloud? In its simplest, a private cloud is a service that is completely controlled by a single organization and not shared with others. While a public cloud is a subscription service that is also offered to any and all customers who want similar services.
What type of cloud is Google Drive? Google Drive is a free cloud-based storage service that enables users to store and access files online. The service syncs stored documents, photos and more across all of the user’s devices, including mobile devices, tablets and PCs.