How do I get a US server?
- Sign up for a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Register for the service and download the VPN software or app.
- Clear your cookies and restart your device to remove old location identifiers.
- Log in to your VPN provider and connect to a server in the US.
- Access your US site like you normally would.
What is USA server address?
|Monitoring Location||XML String||IPv4 Address|
|New York (New York, USA)||New York||126.96.36.199|
|San Francisco (California, USA)||San Francisco||188.8.131.52|
|Seattle (Washington, USA)||Seattle||184.108.40.206|
|Washington DC (Virginia, USA)||Washington DC||220.127.116.11|
Which server location is best?
- Consider your target audience. If most of your visitors reside in the USA, you’ll want to pick a data center located in or close to the USA for optimal performance.
- See which data centers your web host offers.
- Check your data center’s performance.
Which VPN has the most US servers? Private Internet Access (PIA) is one the best VPNs for use in the US because of its many US server options. Its large network of 35000 servers includes several US-based ones. With so many options, you won’t have to worry about crowded servers and slow speeds.