How do I move data center to cloud?
- Establish the migration-architect role.
- Choose your level of cloud integration.
- Choose a single cloud or go multi-cloud.
- Establish cloud KPIs.
- Establish performance baselines.
- Prioritize migration components.
- Perform any necessary refactoring.
- Create a data-migration plan.
How long does IT take to move a data center? The lead time for a data center move can be anywhere from several months to more than a year. In this blog post, we will look at six steps toward a successful data center relocation. But first, we’ll look at a few basic concepts.
How do I set up a new data center?
- Be Modular.
- Converge When Possible.
- Let Software Drive.
- Embrace Commodity Hardware.
- Empower End Users.
- Break Down Silos.
- Go Hybrid.
- Focus on Service Continuity.
What happens after cloud migration? After cloud migration is complete, immediately proceed to the cleanup process. Look for any redundant systems and shut them down. Remove any unnecessary connections in your network and make sure all relevant applications are reverted back into production mode. This step is important for several reasons.