How do I move My CenturyLink service?
Transfer your CenturyLink service to a new address
- Your current service address.
- Your new service address.
- The date you’d like your existing service stopped.
- The date you’d like service started at your new location.
Can I move My CenturyLink router? Yes, you can! However, with a device that handles wireless networking, placement is key. If you put your router in a bad spot, you could have terrible speeds on all your wireless devices.
Does CenturyLink have cancellation fees? You will need to give them your name, phone number connected to the account, your account number, and reason for leaving. You will need to wait on the line while they process your request. Pay the balance that is owed when ending the contract. CenturyLink does have a fee for ending the contract earlier.
How do I change My CenturyLink billing address?
- Sign in to the CenturyLink app.
- Go to My Settings.
- Select Account and Service Info.
- Select Mailing Address under Billing Account Info.
- Enter the updated mailing address and select “Save.”