How do I set up Rackspace email in Apple Mail?
Setting Up Your Rackspace Email On An iPhone
- On the Home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter the following information: Name—Enter your first and last name.
- Tap Save.
- If IMAP is not already selected, tap the IMAP button.
How do I get Rackspace Email on my Mac?
macOS: Apple Mail 10.0 (IMAP) – Rackspace Email Setup
- Launch Mail.
- Within Mail, click Mail on the top left.
- In the pop-up window, select Other Mail Account.
- In the next screen, enter the following information:
- Select Sign In.
- You will see an alert which says Unable to verify account name or password.
How do I set up webmail on my Iphone?
How to set up your email account manually
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
What is the IMAP server for Webmail?