How do you create a mitigation plan?
- Organize the Planning Process and Resources. At the start, a state, local, tribe, or territory government should focus on assembling the resources needed for a successful mitigation planning process.
- Assess Risks.
- Develop a Mitigation Strategy.
- Adopt and Implement the Plan.
What are the three basic categories of control? three basic categories — Engineering controls, Administrative controls, and Physical controls.
What are the steps in the ABCD model? In correct order, What Are the Steps in the ABCD Model? Assess, balance, communicate with others, and do and debrief the event.
What is the first step in risk management?
- Step 1: Risk Identification. The first step in the risk management process is to identify all the events that can negatively (risk) or positively (opportunity) affect the objectives of the project:
- Step 2: Risk Assessment.
- Step 3: Risk Treatment.
- Step 4: Risk Monitoring and Reporting.