How do you manage scrum of scrums?
- Make clear to teams the information that they need to share.
- Send the right people to the Scrum of Scrums.
- Establish a frequency and timebox based on your needs.
- Allow for problem solving to occur.
- Avoid making Scrum of Scrum a status meeting.
Who facilitates Scrum of Scrums? Team Representatives attending the Scrum of Scrums may be technical contributors, and / or the Team’s Scrum Master or Product Owner. Teams should also alternate their representatives over the course of the project.
Who meets in a Scrum of Scrums? A Scrum of Scrums is a technique to scale scrum up to large groups over Twelve people, where the groups are divided into Agile teams of 5-10. Each daily Scrum includes a designated member as “ambassador” in order to participate in a daily meeting with ambassadors from other teams, called Scrum of Scrums.
Is Scrum of Scrums a daily meeting? The frequency for scrum of scrums meetings should be determined by the team. Ken Schwaber has suggested that these meetings should occur daily, just like the daily standup or daily scrum. He also suggests timeboxing the meetings to last no more than fifteen minutes.