Is AWS a hyperscaler? Through our AWS Hyperscale Cloud Services, we can help identify workloads that are struggling to scale and provision the required compute, storage, and networking resources needed to ensure and maintain right level of scalability – so your business operates optimally at all times.
Is Google a Hyperscaler? Traditionally, most customers have chosen Google Cloud as their secondary cloud service provider rather than their primary hyperscaler, mainly due to its strength in offerings like big data, analytics and machine learning. However, there are large customers who have chosen Google as their primary hyperscaler as well.
Is Apple a Hyperscaler? Big hyperscale cloud providers include Oracle, IBM, and Apple, Software as a Service (SaaS) providers such as SAP, Salesforce, social media giants like LinkedIn and Twitter, and platforms such as Uber, PayPal, and eBay.
Who are the biggest hyperscalers?
- #1: Microsoft- Chicago, Illinois. 700,000 square feet.
- #2: Apple- Maiden, North Carolina.
- #3: Google- Lenoir, North Carolina.
- #4: Microsoft- Quincy, Washington.
- #5: Microsoft- San Antonio, Texas.
- #6: Facebook- Altoona, Iowa.
- #7: Facebook- Prineville, Oregon.
- #8: Microsoft- Dublin, Ireland.