What are the 5 principles of agile methods?
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
What are the 3 pillars of scrum theory?
What are the 6 scrum principles?
- Control over the empirical process. In Scrum, the empirical process is based on observation of hard evidence and experimentation rather than theory.
- Value-based prioritization.
- Iterative development.
What are the 5 scrum values? A team’s success with scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect.