What are the 6 scrum principles?
- Control over the empirical process. In Scrum, the empirical process is based on observation of hard evidence and experimentation rather than theory.
- Value-based prioritization.
- Iterative development.
What are the 5 pillars of Scrum? A team’s success with scrum depends on five values: commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect.
What are the 12 principles of Scrum?
- #1 Satisfy Customers Through Early & Continuous Delivery.
- #2 Welcome Changing Requirements Even Late in the Project.
- #3 Deliver Value Frequently.
- #4 Break the Silos of Your Project.
- #5 Build Projects Around Motivated Individuals.
- #6 The Most Effective Way of Communication is Face-to-face.
How many pillars are in Scrum? What are the three pillars of scrum? It is simple: transparency, inspection and adaptation.