What is data center hosting service? Data Center as a Service (DCaaS) is a hosting service in which physical data center infrastructure and facilities are provisioned to clients. DCaaS allows clients remote access to the provider’s storage, server and networking resources through a Wide-Area Network (WAN).
What are the services provided by data centers?
- Hardware installation and maintenance.
- Managed power distribution.
- Backup power systems.
- Data backup and archiving.
- Managed load balancing.
- Controlled Internet access.
- Managed E-mail and messaging.
- Managed user authentication and authorization.
What is the meaning of data hosting? Data hosting is the act of storing the data on a stable and accessible web platform. While there is no standard arrangement for providing this service, data hosting does represent a significant commitment that requires dedicated, long-term capacity that maintains a persistent and highly reliable web-connected platform.