What is Datacenter hosting? Data Center Hosting is provided by a facility that stores and maintains servers and applications for clients. Data center hosting can help companies reduce capital expenditures and accelerate the implementation of technology with on-demand services.
Which companies own the most data centers? Amazon, Microsoft and Google collectively now account for more than 50 percent of the world’s largest data centers across the globe as the three companies continue to spend billions each year on building and expanding their global data center footprint to accommodate the high demand for cloud services.
What companies need data centers?
- Businesses with a Heavy Reliance on IT.
- Businesses with Regulatory Compliance Mandates.
- Businesses with a Significant Amount of IP.
- Businesses with a Limited Tech Team or Budget.
- Businesses with a Small Footprint.
What 2/3 companies have large data centers?
- Equinix. Market share: 11.1 percent.
- Digital Realty Trust. Market share: 7.6 percent.
- China Telecom. Market share: 6.1 percent.
- China Unicom. Market share: 4.2 percent.
- China Mobile. Market share: 2.1 percent.
- KDDI Telehouse.