What is the largest data center in the US? #1: Digital Realty- Lakeside
Located in Chicago, spanning a total of 1.1 million square feet the Lakeside Technology Center shares the top spot on the list for the largest data centers in the United States.
Who is the biggest data center company? #1) Equinix
Equinix was founded in 1998. Its headquarters is located in Redwood City, California, USA. The company had 7273 employees as of 2017 and serves 24 countries including the UK and the USA. It has a vast network of 202 data centers around the world, with 12 more being installed.
What are the top 5 largest data centers in the world?
- 1| China Mobile.
- 2| China Telecom.
- 3| CWL1.
- 4| DuPont Fabros Technology.
- 5| QTS: Atlanta Metro.
- 6| Range International Information Group.
- 7| Switch SuperNAP.
- 8| The Citadel Campus.
What 2/3 companies have large data centers?
- Equinix. Market share: 11.1 percent.
- Digital Realty Trust. Market share: 7.6 percent.
- China Telecom. Market share: 6.1 percent.
- China Unicom. Market share: 4.2 percent.
- China Mobile. Market share: 2.1 percent.
- KDDI Telehouse.