What is the rule of thumb for cabinet hardware? A good rule of thumb for traditional or transitional style pulls is that they should be about one-third of the length of the cabinet drawer. Drawers larger than eighteen inches wide may require more than one pull or knob.
What kitchen hardware is in style in 2021? Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Trends for 2021
Minimalist oversized pulls. They are perfect for drawers or vertical cabinets. They can seamlessly fit into both modern or classic kitchen designs. Matte black finish.
What is the most popular cabinet knobs and pulls?
- Mushroom Cabinet Knobs (Brushed Satin Nickel)
- Center to Center Bar Pull (Stainless Steel)
- Arendal Cup Pull (Oil Rubbed Bronze)
- Black Marble & Polished Nickel Knob.
- Princetonian Bar Pull (Brushed Satin Nickel)
- Clarity Clear Glass Knob.
Is gold cabinet hardware out of style? Brushed gold cabinet hardware is becoming very popular in kitchens and baths in contemporary decors like transitional and modern as well as the classic and traditional styles.