Who owns 365 data centers? Norwalk, CT – October 6, 2020 – 365 Data Centers (“365” or the “Company”), a leading provider of hybrid data center solutions, today announced that Stonecourt Capital LP (“Stonecourt”) has acquired the Company and original investors Lumerity Capital and Longboat Advisors have reinvested into the new partnership.
What are the four main types of data centers?
- Corporate data centers.
- Web hosting data centers, providing computer infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Data centers that provide TurnKey Solutions.
- Data centers that use the technology to Web 2.0.
What are the top 5 largest data centers in the world?
- 1| China Mobile.
- 2| China Telecom.
- 3| CWL1.
- 4| DuPont Fabros Technology.
- 5| QTS: Atlanta Metro.
- 6| Range International Information Group.
- 7| Switch SuperNAP.
- 8| The Citadel Campus.
Which company has biggest data center? According to numerous publications, the world’s largest data center is the China Telecom-Inner Mongolia Information Park. At a cost of $3 billion, it spans one million square meters (10,763,910 square feet) and consumes 150MW across six data halls.