Does QNAP sync with Google Drive? QNAP NAS Google Drive Sync via Cloud Drive Sync
Cloud Drive Sync is a handy application that lets user easily create a synchronization job between QNAP NAS and cloud storage, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox and so on.
How do I sync Google Drive with NAS? Since you want to achieve NAS sync to Google Drive, tap on “Cloud Sync”, select your NAS as the source, select Google Drive as the destination, click on “Sync Now” and the process will start.
How do I use Dropbox on QNAP?
- Step 1 – Install OptWare and Phyton.
- Step 2 – Create a Dropbox share on your QNAP.
- Step 3 – Install the DropBox QPKG.
- Step 4 – Activate the Dropbox connection to your account.
- Step 5 – Wait for the initial Sync to complete.
How do I backup my QNAP NAS?
- Select Backup on the main interface.
- Choose Remote Backup to back up files to another QNAP NAS.
- Select source files that you want to backup, then select the backup destination as another QNAP NAS.
- Then select the destination directory, confirm the operation and click Apply.