How do I get a US server?
- Sign up for a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Register for the service and download the VPN software or app.
- Clear your cookies and restart your device to remove old location identifiers.
- Log in to your VPN provider and connect to a server in the US.
- Access your US site like you normally would.
What is the US DNS server?
Which DNS is best for USA?
- Cisco OpenDNS: 208.67. 222.222 and 208.67. 220.220;
- Cloudflare 1.1. 1.1: 1.1. 1.1 and 1.0. 0.1;
- Google Public DNS: 8.8. 8.8 and 8.8. 4.4; and.
- Quad9: 9.9. 9.9 and 149.112. 112.112.
Which VPN has the most US servers? Private Internet Access (PIA) is one the best VPNs for use in the US because of its many US server options. Its large network of 35000 servers includes several US-based ones. With so many options, you won’t have to worry about crowded servers and slow speeds.