How do I turn my old PC into a cloud server?
How do I create a free cloud server?
- Log in to the Cloud Control Panel.
- In the top navigation bar, click Select a Product > Rackspace Cloud.
- Select Servers > Cloud Servers.
- Click Create Server.
- In the Server Details section, enter a name for your server in the Server Name field.
How do I create a personal cloud server?
How can I create a personal cloud server?
- Install Nextcloud client on your desktop computer.
- Install Nextcloud client on your mobile device.
- Starting and stopping the VM.
Can I use my computer as a cloud server? You can build your own cloud server in Windows but it does require a few additions in order to pull it off. It’s also likely to be the cheaper option over something like a NAS as you probably already have a computer readily available.