What are 3rd party data centers? Third party data centers are locations that specialize in keeping databases safe and online for customers. In layman’s terms it’s the equivalent of moving your server room to another location, but in reality there is much more to it.
What are the four main types of data centers?
- Corporate data centers.
- Web hosting data centers, providing computer infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Data centers that provide TurnKey Solutions.
- Data centers that use the technology to Web 2.0.
What are the three types of cloud data centers? There are also 3 main types of cloud computing services: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
What are the 3 main components of a data center infrastructure?
- Facility – the usable space available for IT equipment.
- Core components – equipment and software for IT operations and storage of data and applications.
- Support infrastructure – equipment contributing to securely sustaining the highest availability possible.