What is a data center company? A data center is a facility that centralizes an organization’s shared IT operations and equipment for the purposes of storing, processing, and disseminating data and applications. Because they house an organization’s most critical and proprietary assets, data centers are vital to the continuity of daily operations.
Which companies own their own data centers? Cloud provider giants like Amazon, Microsoft, and Google need physical data centers to provide their services. While they own their own data centers around the globe and lead the charge in building new data centers, they also lease roughly 70% of their data center footprint from data centers owned by other companies.
What 2/3 companies have large data centers?
- Equinix. Market share: 11.1 percent.
- Digital Realty Trust. Market share: 7.6 percent.
- China Telecom. Market share: 6.1 percent.
- China Unicom. Market share: 4.2 percent.
- China Mobile. Market share: 2.1 percent.
- KDDI Telehouse.
Which companies have data Centres in India?
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres.
- Netmagic Solutions.
- Nxtra Data.