Who is the largest data center provider?
- China Telecom.
- NTT Communications.
- Cyxtera Technologies.
- China Unicom.
- Amazon Web Services.
Who owns datacenter? Amazon, Microsoft and Google collectively now account for more than 50 percent of the world’s largest data centers across the globe as the three companies continue to spend billions each year on building and expanding their global data center footprint to accommodate the high demand for cloud services.
What are the four main types of data centers?
- Corporate data centers.
- Web hosting data centers, providing computer infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Data centers that provide TurnKey Solutions.
- Data centers that use the technology to Web 2.0.
What companies need data centers?
- Businesses with a Heavy Reliance on IT.
- Businesses with Regulatory Compliance Mandates.
- Businesses with a Significant Amount of IP.
- Businesses with a Limited Tech Team or Budget.
- Businesses with a Small Footprint.