Why do we need local server? While internet outages can be crippling to productivity, having a local server can remove some of that pain. With a local server, you can still access business-critical resources on your network without connectivity to the internet.
How do I build a server?
- Obtain a Dedicated Machine.
- Set up the Operating System.
- Configure the OS for Web Hosting.
- Set Up Your Self-Hosted Domain (optional)
- Install Monitoring Tools (optional)
How can I setup my own server?
- Prepare. Before you begin, document your network.
- Install your server. If your server came with an operating system preinstalled, you can connect it to the network and begin configuration.
- Configure your server.
- Complete the setup.
How do I host my own server?
- Five Simple Steps to Start a Web Host Business.
- Step 1: Define Your Web Hosting Brand.
- Step 2: Find a Dedicated Server Partner.
- Step 3: Setup Your Website, Billing System, and Support Channels.
- Step 4: Find Web Hosting Clients.
- Step 5: Grow and Expand for Successful Hosting.