What are server rooms called? Hot aisle / cold aisle.
What is the role of server room? Server rooms are enclosed spaces that provide a central point for organizations to manage their network server resources. The design of these environments must take into consideration network connectivity and power, room temperature control and ventilation, room and rack security, and fire and seismic protection.
How is a server room setup?
- Step 1: Determine the appropriate room size.
- Step 2: Set up hardware for storage.
- Step 3: Keep the room cool.
- Step 4: Make space for cables.
- Step 5: Develop security procedures.
- Step 6: Allow for monitoring.
Why do we need a server room? A server room is built to keep computers and other equipment safe. This helps them to work together effectively and efficiently. This equipment holds a network connection to the internet, has a designated computer that is primarily for information technology (IT), and controls the power source.