What is a server facility? A virtual server facility (VSF) is a setup, or denotes a setup, where a virtual server group is located within a larger hardware context. However, the term is also a trademark of the Hitachi Data Group.
What are the 3 main components of a data center infrastructure?
- Facility – the usable space available for IT equipment.
- Core components – equipment and software for IT operations and storage of data and applications.
- Support infrastructure – equipment contributing to securely sustaining the highest availability possible.
What is difference between data center and server? The main distinction is that while Server runs on a single node with internalized data stores, Data Center allows you to run on multiple nodes with externalized data stores.
What are the four main types of data centers?
- Corporate data centers.
- Web hosting data centers, providing computer infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Data centers that provide TurnKey Solutions.
- Data centers that use the technology to Web 2.0.